I should be doing the doc dance........

pugsrcute

Our cruise leaves in 30 days! Where are our docs???? The TA didn't realize that the people bringing their kids (when they should be in school) needed to have additional papers signed! UUUGGGHHH! Carnival won't send out the docs for the other 30 people in the group until all the paperwork for everyone is received. :eek:

I don't have kids so I'm not sure what the forms are and it may only be if the kids are traveling with one parent instead of both. I've seen messages about them somewhere but I'm not sure which forum or which message board....

I've traveled quite frequently with my kids on non-school breaks and never needed any type of papers (all types of vacations -cruises, land, air) to reserve or finalize the trips. Additionally, my sister is a single parent and travels with the necessary "papers" from her dd's father. It's just a letter signed by him saying it's okay for the dd to travel with her mom. But those papers are not needed ahead of time, they are only need upon check in at airline or cruise (and are not even consistently asked for). I'd ask the TA more specifically what papers.

Archived