Guarantee assignment?

usha

I booked us a category F guarantee cabin on Caribbean Princess next month, and haven't been assigned a cabin yet. I've been checking the Princess page until my fingers are sore!;) Was wondering if anyone had a ballpark figure on when I might expect to get a cabin assignment?

Thanks in advance!:)

There is a slight chance you will not receive your cabin assignment until you get to the pier. The only other suggestion I can give you is to keep checking. Normally it will show up between now and a few days before you sail. It is rare, but does happen when you won't know your cabin assignment until you are ready to check in though.

Just make sure to take along your luggage tags all filled out except your cabin number, if this happens. The porters will have a roster and will be able to tell you your stateroom number as they take your luggage and you can just fill it out right there. Remember to take a pen if this happens.

Best of Luck!

I booked us a category F guarantee cabin on Caribbean Princess next month, and haven't been assigned a cabin yet. I've been checking the Princess page until my fingers are sore!;) Was wondering if anyone had a ballpark figure on when I might expect to get a cabin assignment?

Thanks in advance!:)

I am going on the CB Sunday and booked a GTY we just got our assignment Wed.

Chris

I am going on the CB Sunday and booked a GTY we just got our assignment Wed.

Chris

Just wondering... were you assigned a cabin in the "guarantee" category you booked, or did you get an upgrade?:o

I'm sailing on the Crown Princess a few days before you (May 5) and am also still waiting. It's odd because I booked 2 cabins, one for myself and one for my mother both AE minisuite guarantees (that was our only choice, we had no option to pick a cabin if we wanted a minisuite) and my moms cabin was assigned about a week after we booked which was about 6 weeks ago while I'm still waiting. She was assigned an AC minisuite. The minisuites have been waitlist only since we booked and there are more than 10 full suites available so I'm crossing my fingers for an upgrade. Based on what I've read I'm also expecting to wait until just before the cruise for a cabin assignment.

I'm sailing on the Crown Princess a few days before you (May 5) and am also still waiting. It's odd because I booked 2 cabins, one for myself and one for my mother both AE minisuite guarantees (that was our only choice, we had no option to pick a cabin if we wanted a minisuite) and my moms cabin was assigned about a week after we booked which was about 6 weeks ago while I'm still waiting. She was assigned an AC minisuite. The minisuites have been waitlist only since we booked and there are more than 10 full suites available so I'm crossing my fingers for an upgrade. Based on what I've read I'm also expecting to wait until just before the cruise for a cabin assignment.

We're on the 5/4 CB sailing and in our roll call some of the GTY's just started to get cabin assignments. So it looks like they are starting to work on our sailing now.

Archived