Only hours off the Glory

MonaCD

Cheryl has the recipe - but you will need to come and visit to sample it (then you can pick up a copy...lol)

How does EASTERN ... GLORY .... 8/30 sound to you guys??

Tom

Brian says wrong time of year. I kind of agree, we'll still be having our nice weather here and it will not only be too hot there but also Hurricane season.

Brian says wrong time of year. I kind of agree, we'll still be having our nice weather here and it will not only be too hot there but also Hurricane season.

True, that is the PEAK of hurricane season!

LEGENDARY BEES 2010... :)

Tom

True, that is the PEAK of hurricane season!

LEGENDARY BEES 2010... :)

Tom

2010 it is. Though, if we can swing it, I'd really like to get a cruise in for my birhtday this year. We'll see.

While at Chen Rio beah we had some of their home made salsa, some of the hottest I've had, they use the habenaro peppers. I said I thought the scotch bonnet was the hottest but after some searching, according to the Scoville scale listed in wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoville_scale the Naga Jolokia from India is the hottest pepper, almost three times as hot as the scotch bonnet.

Our sailing was quite packed about 3500 passengers, a lot of them kids. So I'm not sure if it would be the case for every other cruise but if you want to get a decent seat at any of the good shows,get there about a half hour early.

I thought you guys were already "spoken for" on those sailing days.

HI DON!!!

Well, technically yes - but we are considering jumping ship (Sensation) since there was overwhelming support at the office to take all of Labor Day week off ( :rolleyes: ). It seems somewhat wasteful to only take the prior weekend for a cruise when we have TEN days off!!!

I see that you are heading back on the Sensation on 5/1. We will be back on 5/22. I guess both of us required a quickie cruise-fix!!!

Tom

thank you for your review. I did not realize there is a mini golf on the ship they must have added after my last cruise. Glory is so far my favorite ship I go again in a little over 23 days for my third time second time on the eastern route. If you go again on the Glory do the eastern route it is nice and if you are a chocolate fan like I am hit when you go to St. Martin hit the Chocolate Box a belgium chocolate shop on old street it is divine. thank you again.:)

pam

You know you will see me there!!!! Can't wait!!!

Mona,

Loving the review will be on the Glory May 10th!!!

Archived