Dining Room Meals from room service

debt

Gosh, all these cruises and we have never used room service for the dining room menu/dinner. Just breakfast, and occassionally milk and cookies at night.

Our upcoming mediteranian cruise we have an owners suite with lots of room, and we will be sure to try it.:)

The menu is also posted just outside the dining room around 2PM and you can order almost anything off of it for dining in your room.

Room service will also deliver you a menu, if requested.

Rick

Didn't know this. Is this only for those in suites?

Didn't know this. Is this only for those in suites?

It is available for all cabins:) You may order anything off the dining room menu for lunch and dinner from room service during the times it is being served in the dining room with the exception of the lobster although many people on CC have also had the lobster delivered as well so it depends on the ship and the staff for that. Dining room menus can be found on one of the RCCL channels on your TV. There is also a separate room service menu available 24/7 for breakfast items and light snacks such as sandwiches, pizza, salads, burgers, etc that will be found in your guest book in your cabin as well as on a tv channel. :) There are breakfast menu's hanging behind cabin doors that you may fill out the night before, hang on your door for them to pick up late that night or you may simply order from room service in the morning:)

It is available for all cabins:) You may order anything off the dining room menu for lunch and dinner from room service during the times it is being served in the dining room with the exception of the lobster although many people on CC have also had the lobster delivered as well so it depends on the ship and the staff for that. Dining room menus can be found on one of the RCCL channels on your TV. There is also a separate room service menu available 24/7 for breakfast items and light snacks such as sandwiches, pizza, salads, burgers, etc that will be found in your guest book in your cabin as well as on a tv channel. :) There are breakfast menu's hanging behind cabin doors that you may fill out the night before, hang on your door for them to pick up late that night or you may simply order from room service in the morning:)

Not to question your experience, but you can order from the dining room for lunch too?? Darn it! That balcony sounds more and more appealing now! ;)

Before they started the special Brassierre 30 (sp?) menu in the dining room for lunch, I ordered ribs one time and they delivered it to my cabin. Have not tried since, so I am not 100% sure. Perhaps someone who has sailed recently can help.

Do they post the menu for viewing early in the day or just before dinner...or do they post the entire voyage's dinner menus at the start of the trip?

Sometimes they have a table with wine on it either in the WindJammer or by the pool around lunch time if you want to order wine with your dinner that night ahead of time and they have the menu as well.

I've gotten room service delivered to a ship bar. We were watching football and the bar tender suggested it. He ordered for us.

My first cruise is in a few days, and of all the things I have read on this board, your short post has me thinking this cruising thing just might work for me... :D

Archived