Tell me about VOS Please

:confused: Anyone care to comment on VOS? I am thinking of a cruise next spring out of TX with elderly parents and DH - we've sailed before they haven't. Is this a nice ship? Size? We've been on AOS (largest) and MOS (one of the smallest) where does VOS fall?

Food, condition of the ship.....anything to help me make this decision would be great!!!:D

I assume you're asking about the Voyager since you're talking about sailing out of Texas. We had a great time last month, and we're already booked again for next Spring Break.

Voyager is one of the big ships...she is the same as the Adventure, just a couple years older (but aging gracefully!;)). We thought the ship was in great condition when we cruised mid-March.

There are lots of recent reviews in the Member Cruise Reviews section. You might start there, and then ask specific questions. Us obsessed folks would be happy to answer!:D

We sailed on Voyager in February, and have it booked again for April '09. The ship is the same class as AOS, & EOS, so is one of the larger ships, it was in very good shape, the crew that we encountered were very friendly and enjoyable. We are both retirees and have cruised many, many times, so I have no doubt your family would enjoy their cruise.:)

A lot of refurbishment seemed to have been done, carpet, bathroom etc., so we had no complaints at all. Our weather was great, and everything on board was handled just fine, and we had no complaints on the food, everyone was extremely helpful. :)

My wife and I just cruised on Voyager a couple of weeks ago with three children. We loved the ship and the crew. The food was good, we enjoyed everything in the dining room, and Portofino's was excellent. We have also been on the Adventure and the Mariner, which are all identical in size and layout. If you enjoyed the Adventure, you will enjoy the Voyager. My wife posts as mckinna. I believe she did a review. You may be able to do a search for it to get more detailed info.

Archived