Majesty stretch cabins

cindyscruise

After the stretching, 203 new superior category cabins were added. The standard (108 sq ft) cabins are the original equipment.

This site has a lot of info on the stretching.

Wow, thats a pretty cool site, was on the Majesty twice beofre and twice after the stretch. Im really not able to tell you where the stretched cabins are, i will say, that there are Superior insides and outsides that were there before the stretch. We stayed in a a Superior inside (148 sq.ft) on both cruises pre-stretch. There is nothing at all different about the stretch cabins though except for they dont have the little mini ironing board that folds out of the desk drawer. Thats the only difference. Happy Cruising!

As author of the article pointed to in the link, I thank you for your kind words.

Somewhere in my files, I have a list of the cabins that were added with the stretch. I'll take a look and post back within the next couple of days. Generally, take a look at the midships stairwell on each deck, and count about 5-10 cabins forward and back for the areas that were added.

Archived