Transportation from Universal Sheraton to San Pedro

balletmom

We arrive in Los Angeles the day before our cruise and were wondering about transportation from our hotel at Universal Studios (Sheraton) to the cruise ship terminal at San Pedro.

Should we just take a taxi or is there a shuttle service available?

There are three of us with 3 bags and 3 carryons.

Thanks for any help!

Hi,

I live 10 minutes from Universal Studios on a good day when the traffic is moving on the 101 freeway. San Pedro is at least one and one-1/2 hours away on a good day when there are no accidents on the 405 using the carpool lane. So, I strongly suggest you email or call the Sheraton Hotel and ask the Concierge to arrange for a van to take you to the port in San Pedro.

Sheila

I'm wondering how you selected Universal City to stay in for just one day before the cruise (unless you wanted to go to Universal Studios). It's not exactly the most convenient to the ports (I used to commute from the Valley to West LA and now firsthand about the traffic...and there's not just a little rush hour traffic as it usually is bumper to bumper going south all day long). And will not be inexpensive whether you go by shuttle or taxi.

Archived