Hows the hot water on the ships?

browneyedpete

Has anyone went to take a shower and there's no hot water? I know at my house if I let my dd take a shower before me she's going to use it all up. These giant ships must have a huge water heater. I just don't see how they can keep up with the demand.

Has anyone went to take a shower and there's no hot water? I know at my house if I let my dd take a shower before me she's going to use it all up. These giant ships must have a huge water heater. I just don't see how they can keep up with the demand.

On the Miracle it was very hot. So hot you need to be careful

our shower on the conquest had a temp regulator on it that kept it just the right temp. I usually like a little hotter, but it was very satisfactory. I had no issues. and I love the fact that the shower head had the ability to raise or lower to sui the person. How ingenuis!!

On the Imagination, they have a dial temperature gauge on one side of the handle, and the "turn-on'the-water" handle on the other side. So while you can adjust the temperature, there is little need after the first shower as there is always hot water once you turn it on.

It's always hot. I would recommend using the cold first and working the hot water in. My husband made the mistake of turning the hot on first (despite the "warning" on the wall) and I heard him yelping in the shower while I was on the balcony.

While sailing on the Destiny years ago 2 days in a row there was NO hot water at all, both were port days. The ship was having problems for some reason. Other than that other ships have always had plenty of hot water for those long enjoyable showers :)

Archived