Roll or Hang Chico Travelers Clothes

ekeberg

I have just bought a couple of Travelers pant outfits from Chicos and they were very wrinkled so I sent them to the cleaners and now they are hung up.

Do you think I should pack them like that or take them off the hanger and roll them which would save room in my suitcase?

Thanks

Lynn

I have done both and had good results either way. If they are a little wrinkled when you get there the steam in the bathroom will take care of it in no time.

I have done the same as Kllund, but found damping the clothes and in the dryer for a few minutes, works just as well if not quicker. I wash all my travel knits in the machine and either hang to dry or use the dryer. No problem at all.

Neverthought

I've found that when a piece of travel knit gets wrinkled, ironing just doesn't work well. The piece has to be washed and dried in the dryer, or put in the dryer on hot for a few minutes. I've never sent a piece to the cleaners, but I think I would on a cruise ship, rather than having them launder them.

I have to agree with simplelife, the imitations just aren't the same. I don't wear a whole lot of travel knits and typically keep the stuff just for travel, but I've looked at the less expensive choices, some of them are falling apart at the seams, still on the sales rack. The few Chicos pieces I have are still in perfect shape after several years of wash and wear.

Archived