woops it fell into my luggage (Booze) part 2 - The mixers

Woops it fell into my luggage... might as well bring mixers.

I remember seeing powdered mixers in the store. What type of mixer can I get for rum or vodka? Would a whiskey sour mix work with rum? Or should I stick with the free lemonade and punch on board?

I think I may do the crystal light packages. It seems easy and quick. I really don't want to smuggle BIG bottles of mixers onto the ship. I'm bring enough stuff as it is! If anything... I'll bring extra water bottles to stock up on juice in the morning so I can use it as a mixer for the rest of the day.

• 3 weeks later...

Why do people go through the trouble of buying pretty good liquor and mixing it with something that camoflages the taste. That's what water, ice only or similar is for.... My grandad used to say great whiskey with ice, good whiskey with water and anything else with something to kill the taste......

Why do people go through the trouble of buying pretty good liquor and mixing it with something that camoflages the taste. That's what water, ice only or similar is for.... My grandad used to say great whiskey with ice, good whiskey with water and anything else with something to kill the taste......

Sorry, but I disagree with your grandad;

Great whisky.... clean

Good whisky..... cool water

anything else....You want a beer? :cool:

Archived