Star Princess Help

Gopher777

My friends & I are the process of planning a cruise & could use a little help. We are all in our mid 20's & in the process of deciding on a ship. I have sailed on Carnival Triumph & RCCL AOS, & was wondering if the Princess would be a good choice for us. We are all very active & looking for a ship with good activities during the day & good nightlife. For a few in the group this will be their 1st cruise. The 1/8/05 Eastern itinerary of the Star Princess looked very appealing & was wondering if this ship would be a good choice for us.

Thanks for you Help!:D

We loved sailing the Star,she is a beautiful ship!

That being said however,if you and your friends like rollerblading and rock wall climbing,you'll have to look elsewhere,perhaps to the RCL Navigator of the Seas to get those kinds of extras.

Princess does have a diverse group of sailers but it might not be a group in their 20's cup of tea.

Have a great cruise whatever you decide,It is so much fun sailing with friends,especially for their 1st. cruise!

We loved sailing the Star,she is a beautiful ship!

Princess does have a diverse group of sailers but it might not be a group in their 20's cup of tea.

I agree. Cruises in January tend to have a much older average age on them. If you were looking at Spring Break time the average age is usually much lower but personally think you'd be disappointed with Princess especially saying "We are all very active & looking for a ship with good activities during the day & good nightlife."

My friends & I are the process of planning a cruise & could use a little help. ... The 1/8/05 Eastern itinerary of the Star Princess looked very appealing & was wondering if this ship would be a good choice for us. Thanks for you Help!:D

Gopher I am a Carnival only cruiser. I started to book my eighth when I made up my mind to jumb ship:) I too am looking at the Star in Jan. 05. I show she is going out 1/9/05. Are we looking at the same cruise?

Melody

Great ship and lots of fun to cruise on. The pace on the Star will be slower than Carnival. Princess has a more diverse age group. You will enjoy the Star and her crew.

Wow, more diverse than 2 to 102:) Just kidding I'm looking at Princes because I thought it had a more mature age group. Less roudy than Carnival have I missed the boat?

Gopher I am a Carnival only cruiser. I started to book my eighth when I made up my mind to jumb ship:) I too am looking at the Star in Jan. 05. I show she is going out 1/9/05. Are we looking at the same cruise?

Melody

Yes, you're correct. I meant to say 1/9/05 to the Eastern Caribbean. :)

I think you will like it. I am in my 30's and started sailing Princess in my 20's. Princess is a great line and offers a lot of activities for people of all ages.

IMO - Carnival has a more diverse age group. They sail more seniors than any other mass line.

Archived