Halloween parties on Princess?

gypsyvanner

You bet. A couple of years ago, on the Diamond we went over Halloween. There were many fun and creative costumes.

I would say 50% or more had costumes. Those that didn't, realized they missed a real opportunity for some special fun. It was a great party and someone from our group won the best male costume. A whole lotta fun. I will book another cruise over Halloween 'cause it's such a great party.

Smooth sailin'

I'll see if I can load some of our fotos when we get back in a couple of weeks.

we are on Emerald, sailing oct 31, will there be a lot people in costumes as it is embarkation night???

Chivas1,

I notice you are sailing on the same cruise as us. Please think about stopping by our roll call. We have many interesting people on it. I am sure if you ask on our roll call about costumes and parties someone will know.

Here is our link. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=637870

Hope to see you there.

Barbara

I sailed on the CB over Halloween back in 2006, and there were definitely a lot of people dressed up that night, and there was a big Halloween party up in Skywalkers Lounge, even lots of costumed folks in the dining room that night! It was a great time! :D

Hi, yes I saw pics from the Grand last year on Halloween and my friend on that cruise related lots of costumes and a hoot of time! We are four on this Golden sailing to Hawaii...............I am sure at least 3 of us will come with decorations for our door, handouts especially to CC group we hope to join. Costumes for sure for the three of us..............in fact that will really be a great hilite of the cruise. Join the Golden thread for that date, will be fun to chat until we sail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is our first cruise on Golden, and 20th Princess cruises.................hope to meet you............sailin sal

Archived