RC cocktail bar recipe book

nh5503

:) While I was on the Enchantment in August the very best bartender Maria told me about this recipe book. When I inquired at the gift shop they said that they did not make them anymore. There was one on ebay just last week and my friend and I both were bidding on it and did'nt know we were both outbidding each other. Neither one of us ended up with the recipe book. Any future cruisers.......... Could you please check the gift shop and see if there are any in the gift shop? Or maybe someone knows the price. I would love to get two, one for my husband, and one for our cruisin' buddies. Thanks

We got our bar recipe book one evening during a pool side party. They had a special where you got the recipe book free if you bought two specialty drinks. One heck of a deal we couldn't pass down. Hope you find one for yourself.

Thanks for all the help, I really like all the drinks as did my husband ( a little too much ) and our cruisin' friends( ditto for them ) So I guess I am just looking for our own copy ( and one for our friends ) just for the fun of it, and to keep us looking forward to our next cruise.

Nanatravel, Thank you so much for looking for one for me. If you don't mind picking one up for me I will pay for the book and shipping costs. My husband will be thrilled. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived