Is there an Adventure Beach on Mariner??

In case you don't know, Adventure Beach is what they call the waterslide/kiddie pool area aft on deck 12 on Voyager. Voyager has one, Navigator does not (least she didn't in 2003 when I was aboard). Does anyone know 100% sure if there is or is not an Adventure Beach on Mariner?? If so, is it the same as Voyager?

And please no responses of links or web sites, I just am asking for anyone who has been on Mariner lately to give me a for sure yes or no. The site talks about all Voyager class ships, which is not helpful becasue they differ a bit from ship to ship.

Thanks.:)

There is no Adventure Beach on Mariner. She is like Navigator. About the only differences between those 2 ships is the decor.

Oh Poop!! My 3 year old is in love with that area of Voyager, he is not going to understand why Mariner doesn't have one next year. :eek: Gosh, I might have to switch to Carnevil...at least until he's bigger.:(

Oh Poop!! My 3 year old is in love with that area of Voyager, he is not going to understand why Mariner doesn't have one next year. :eek: Gosh, I might have to switch to Carnevil...at least until he's bigger.:(

Or switch to a Freedom class ship, that has the H2O zones for the kids

I had the same problem. :( I was going to switch from Liberty to Mariner because of a scheduling conflict I had and when I found out there was no adventure beach, my kids said :eek:

So no Mariner. :(

uksimonusa - and I am going to make the assumption that since the OP is in LA, and was looking at Mariner when it goes to the West Coast, that flying to the East Coast for a Freedom ship is probably not an option. ;) :D

I had the same problem. :( I was going to switch from Liberty to Mariner because of a scheduling conflict I had and when I found out there was no adventure beach, my kids said :eek:

So no Mariner. :(

uksimonusa - and I am going to make the assumption that since the OP is in LA, and was looking at Mariner when it goes to the West Coast, that flying to the East Coast for a Freedom ship is probably not an option. ;) :D

You assume the correct Mama. I am so happy that we finally have a big girl coming to the West Coast, I want to use her frequently (I live 15 minutes from San Pedro). Not having to fly when you have an active 3 year old boy is a great thing. He was fine on the 3+ hour flight to Texas for the Voyager a few weeks back, but I'd rather skip flying if it's possible. So now I find myself in a dilemma-no fly, but no Adventure Beach...hmmmmmmm.

But my older son (11) really wants to try Freedom after being parked next to her for a week on the Voyager....

I hate to think about the fact that the Carnival ship in LA most probably has a waterslide....ick. Just when I finally made Diamond too-darn it!! Decisions, decisions....

Archived