Size limit for carry on suitcases???

dankevork

How large of a suitcase are you allowed to carry on with you at embarkation?

i.e. let's say that hypothetically I was going to bring a larger suitcase that had some bottles of wine and various contraband :eek: (i.e. liquor)...remember this is a hypothetical and not reality, no flames please:rolleyes: ....would I be allowed to roll this on instead of trusting the staff to deliver it....as I might fear breakage.

Thanks for the info

i.e. let's say that hypothetically I was going to bring a larger suitcase that had some bottles of wine and various contraband :eek: (i.e. liquor)...remember this is a hypothetical and not reality, no flames please:rolleyes: ....would I be allowed to roll this on instead of trusting the staff to deliver it....as I might fear breakage.

Thanks for the info

I believe it has to be able to fit through the security x-ray machine.

Everything that goes on board must be x-rayed so they are going to find contraband unless you know how to camouflage it properly. There are several ways to get liquor on board but not in the bottles. (At least not in my experience) We are beer and martini drinkers so I prefer to just get mine from the bar! I hope you find a way...this board is so full of knowledge that someone will have better advice:)

I would be a tad careful trying to sneak on that much contraband in a suitcase possibly too large to fit through the security scanners. That is unless you are willing to have them take it away and return it the final night of your cruise. Discresion is the key word here. ;)

Thanks for the info

If your suitcase is larger than 25" it's not going to fit through the xray scanner. And even at 25", depends on the thickness. No guarantee.

Pia

Archived