Cabin Advice Needed From The Dawn Experts

2boyzmom

I am actually going to book an AB Suite (gulp) on the Dawn and am not thrilled with the room locations on deck 11. It looks like the cabin I like 11010 is directly below the Spinnaker lounge. Others are below the pool area. I like the idea of being away from the stairs and elevator plus having no inside cabins directly across is good too. Has anyone stayed this far forward on deck 11? Do you think I'll hear noise from above?

I am actually going to book an AB Suite (gulp) on the Dawn and am not thrilled with the room locations on deck 11. It looks like the cabin I like 11010 is directly below the Spinnaker lounge. Others are below the pool area. I like the idea of being away from the stairs and elevator plus having no inside cabins directly across is good too. Has anyone stayed this far forward on deck 11? Do you think I'll hear noise from above?

We stayed for three weeks in 11500 (port side, furthest forward) and had no problems with noise at all :)

In Dec. I was on deck 11 under the pool and the music was loud and we could hear it but it wasn't over the top. I forgot which room, sorry.

None of the AB cabins are below the Spinnaker, except the Captain's, HD & CD cabins on deck 11.

The pool is not near any of the AB penthouses. Stayed on 11530 and had a great quiet time.

We'll be in 11026 on Friday

Happy Cruising,

Monty

Don't worry--no noise--you are in for a BIG treat--great penthouse--soooooo comfortable and roomy. Wonderful to have 2 baths, and the master bath is a real treat!! There is a scale under the sink to keep you honest too!!

We'll be in 11510 in June. It looks like 11010 is right underneath the doors to Spinnaker's and the restrooms. I don't think you'll have a problem. We have been in 11530, 11060 and both were ideal.

As I've said on other threads, beware: you'll be hooked for life!!!! Once you sail in an AB, you'll never look back!

None of the AB cabins are below the Spinnaker, except the Captain's, HD & CD cabins on deck 11.

The pool is not near any of the AB penthouses. Stayed on 11530 and had a great quiet time.

We'll be in 11026 on Friday

Happy Cruising,

Monty

Cosmo is not the only one - I'm jealous too ...

Please say a big Hi for us "from Denmark" to Captain Hakan Svedung :D

Archived