Bon Voyage Department

cantw82cruise

I saw a thread the other day asking about the Bon Voyage Department. I would like to say I have used them three times now and thought they were just great. I just got back from cruising on the Spirit and my wife and I celebrated out 19th anniversary while on board. I had flowers sent to the room before we got there. I went with the large size and thought I got the best flowers I have ever seen for $40. I hope the picture works....

flowers.jpg.0debf9e6141d479520d6e29de8acdabf.jpg

John

Hey Fred,

I just want to tell you that your video was great! If I was a first time cruiser or going on Freedom for the first time, you video would definitly answer alot of questions for me if I had any.

Go to the front page and check out the Video I just posted for Cabin 2462 :D

Fred

Go to the front page and check out the Video I just posted for Cabin 2462 :D

Fred

I'm going to check it out right now. Do you have any other video for your trip? If so I would love to check it out.

Call me "old news" but up until yesterday, I have never been on youtube before. Once I checked it out and found out that you can see videos of people and their cruises, I was loving it! Now not only am I a CC junkie but I am becoming addicted to viewing everybody else's cruises.:D

I'm going to check it out right now. Do you have any other video for your trip? If so I would love to check it out.

Call me "old news" but up until yesterday, I have never been on youtube before. Once I checked it out and found out that you can see videos of people and their cruises, I was loving it! Now not only am I a CC junkie but I am becoming addicted to viewing everybody else's cruises.:D

Yes, I will be posting video about the Freedom's Galley tour and some of the Islands we went too. I uses YouTube because its easy to upload your video. Also do a search under Jokes or Gags on YouTube if you want to laugh your butt off.

Fred

Is the Bon Voyage Dept. the same Dept. that processes the gift, etc from online? I recently purchased a few hundred dollars in gift certificates/OBC and a fruit and cheese basket. For $34.00, the basket looked a nice size. I know my florist charges twice that amount for the same size basket. They are quick to respond to questions. I replied to their email about my confirmations and every time they got back to me in minutes.

I saw a thread the other day asking about the Bon Voyage Department. I would like to say I have used them three times now and thought they were just great. I just got back from cruising on the Spirit and my wife and I celebrated out 19th anniversary while on board. I had flowers sent to the room before we got there. I went with the large size and thought I got the best flowers I have ever seen for $40. I hope the picture works....

[ATTACH]76399[/ATTACH]

John

I ordered those same ones two years ago, and they were absolutely beautiful!! I expected very nice, but had some doubt they would be as pictured on their web sight. I was wrong, and they were exactly as pictured. I would not hesitate to order them again.

I have heard you can order liquor from bon voyage, but when I looked on the site through carnival I did'nt see any. Do I have to look somewhere else?

It's not online. You'll have to call them. I don't know the number, but someone will come along shortly with the information.

It's not online. You'll have to call them. I don't know the number, but someone will come along shortly with the information.

"Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST by calling our toll free number at 1-800-522-7648. "

This is what I found using Google. Have used them before to order wife's favorite in-room liquor. Works for us. It is expensive, but beats going to one of the lounges, bringing it back to your room -- spilling a bit along the way, knocking on your door hoping spouse (who is on the balcony with door closed) finally realizes you aren't back yet and comes looking to find you standing outside the cabin door with one empty glass and one partly full glass (from spillage, of course.);)

Glad to see positive posts about the room decorations. Dh's birthday is while we are at sea and I'm having them decorate our cabin. Didn't want to drag my own and slip away to put them up.:D

"Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST by calling our toll free number at 1-800-522-7648. "

This is what I found using Google. Have used them before to order wife's favorite in-room liquor. Works for us. It is expensive, but beats going to one of the lounges, bringing it back to your room -- spilling a bit along the way, knocking on your door hoping spouse (who is on the balcony with door closed) finally realizes you aren't back yet and comes looking to find you standing outside the cabin door with one empty glass and one partly full glass (from spillage, of course.);)

Thanks for the #, that would be a pain getting back with everything still in tact.

I am curious about the cakes as well. I know everyone says thet are not that great but if you had to choose which one is better, would you pick the vanilla or chocolate one?

Also, is it possible to take your flowers home with you or do they really frown upon that?

Thanks in Advance...

Jackie

I am curious about the cakes as well. I know everyone says thet are not that great but if you had to choose which one is better, would you pick the vanilla or chocolate one?

Also, is it possible to take your flowers home with you or do they really frown upon that?

Thanks in Advance...

Jackie

I can't answer the cake question, but I think it depends upon the port as to whether you can take the flowers home. Most people will say that you cannot, they'd been forced to trash them. However, in Mobile, we were allowed to take the flowers home, after they had been closely inspected by customs. Sounds like a crap shoot to me. Be prepared to lose them, and pleasantly surprised if you don't.

Archived