Bon Voyage Department

cantw82cruise

We didn't even try to take them off the ship. I think taking any plants, fruit, or vegetation off the ship is strictly prohibited.

We also had a cake for our anniversary we think they are very good. We have had them several time and you can just order them on board either at the formal shop or with your waiter. They are very moist and go good with ice cream.

Enjoy.......

• 3 weeks later...

On our Mediterranean cruise, I ordered some items from the Bon Voyage department. One was the chocolate cake. I personally thought it was just 'alright', but DH loved it. He is a chocoholic so anything chocolate is perfect with him. I would have preferred the vanilla cake, but since I was ordering it for him, I did chocolate.

My only problem with the Bon Voyage department is that you cannot use the online store to order anything if you are doing a non-US departure cruise. You have to call in. Unfortunately, the hours do not work well for me as I am working in Iraq. I want to surprise my mother with some decorations and/or a gift basket for our July cruise, so I guess I need to stay up late to call!

I was looking for the "Fun Ship Dollars" I can't seem to find them? Does anyone know if they did away with them?

They are still avail just ordered some a couple weeks ago. However w/ the new design of the page I haven't been able to find them online this morning! Anyone else know? I am thinking about buying a couple hundred in the next month or so myself.

Any comments on the chocolate cake from Carnival's Bon Voyage?

Me and DH had a chocolate cake for anniversary on the Fantasy. We really liked it! And so did our tablemates. We got chocolate w/ chocolate mouse. I am not a diehard chocolate fan and even I enjoyed it.

Archived