Salsa anyone?

01 Cobra

OK, We are headed to PR for 3 nights before our cruise later this year. DH and I have been taking latin dance classes since the first week of Jan. and I was hoping to get a few recommendations for places we could go to try out our new moves???? We plan on continuing with lessons into the summer and then taking some walk in intermediate classes at some evening venues that offer them nearby. We don't want to get rusty...our cruise isn't until Aug! :eek:

We know about the jazz place Carli's I think it's called and of course we've done Sr. Frogs before and that's great for a beer night, but this vacation is for our 10th anniversary so....Any advice? Or should we just look forward to dancing on the cruise ship?

Thanks! :D

• 2 months later...
OK, We are headed to PR for 3 nights before our cruise later this year. DH and I have been taking latin dance classes since the first week of Jan. and I was hoping to get a few recommendations for places we could go to try out our new moves???? We plan on continuing with lessons into the summer and then taking some walk in intermediate classes at some evening venues that offer them nearby. We don't want to get rusty...our cruise isn't until Aug! :eek:

We know about the jazz place Carli's I think it's called and of course we've done Sr. Frogs before and that's great for a beer night, but this vacation is for our 10th anniversary so....Any advice? Or should we just look forward to dancing on the cruise ship?

Thanks! :D

Hi....My husband and I have been taking classes, too. There were great opportunities on the ship, but I'm also looking for places to dance in San Juan....I'll post if I find anything. :)

I'm actually hoping to take a lesson in San Juan. I figure it's the right place to have a fun dance lesson. Does anyone know a place that offers lessons and then opens up for dancing at night? I have a large group of people--about 30--that would be interested. Or perhaps a restaurant that turns into a salsa club at night?

Archived