Swaying to the beat of the "Doc Dance"

HeatherInFlorida

Can someone please tell me if this is just a song or an actual dance. If it's a dance, what is it called? Am I that old? Or am I too young to know it?:rolleyes:

Sorry to leave you hanging. I am traveling on business and only just got online since early today. The song is indeed Time Warp, it is from the sound track of the Rocky Horror Picture Show :)

I guess I must be VERY old, it came out when I was VERY young :)

Well obviously I didn't think you were born in 1990, my 14 year old son was but you look quite young in the picture, in fact I seem to recall another thread where you mentioned your approximate age and I was surprised because you look so young.
:D Well, thank you Gretchen! Did I beg for that compliment or what;) ???

I am 60. I'm just fortunate that I do actually look, and act, young for my age (or so I'm told:D ) I always say it comes from clean living;) . I feel like a young girl so that's part of it. And I spend a lot of time happy and that's the rest of it, IMHO.

Sage, thanks so much for the good wishes! You are so right ... totally ready for this vacation. I was reading the Palm Beach Post today about the "Happy Dance" being when the power comes back on. Then there was an article about the National Hurricane Center in Miami and how "thrilled" they were that each storm missed them. Given the thread I started awhile back that turned into such a disaster, I felt that article lent some credibility to my feelings back then.

Sierrachik, I somehow missed "Time Warp". But I missed quite a lot in those days ... not going to 'splain that:rolleyes:

Heather,

So happy for you!! woo hoo! I too agree that after all that's hit your state over the past month you really do deserve this vacation!

Originally, we were going to be on this cruise with you. But, long story short, our plans changed and we now sail a day before you on 11/6 on the Volendam. We were doing our doc dance earlier this week, so we know who exciting and fun it can be!

Now, as to your age...you don't look a day over 30 to me!!

Enjoy the next few weeks as we all get more and more excited about our upcoming cruises!!!

Peggy Sue

Archived