Just how similar are Fantasy and Fascination?

goLC

Some of my teaching girlfriends and I spent fall break on the Fantasy and had the time of our lives! We're desperately seeking a countdown clock for next fall break... (yes, it's that time of year when counting down days to anything is a real morale booster!)

We live in KY and need to be able to drive to our port. We're looking at the Fascination from Jacksonille on Sept 29 '08. I know from spending most of my free time on CC that they're the same class ship, but I wonder if they're identical in every way? Or is layout the only similarity? Its ports are Nassau and Key West. Not crazy about those, but hey, we loved Progresso!

We want to get the most bang for our buck - is the Fascination going to live up to our expectations? Our time frame is fixed (when school is out for break.) Driving to Miami or Port Canaveral would just be a much longer drive for us. Any suggestions? Are we on the right track? Thanks so much in advance for your advice and help!

You are correct they are the same class of ship. I have sailed on both and the decor is different. The Fantasy is the older of the two. There are some small differences due to refits over the years. The Fascination is a wonderful ship have a great cruise.

Archived