Celebrity Constellation Sky Suite 6122

Nerina

We recently booked a sky suite 6122 for our 1st Celebrity TA in 2009. We travel in a JS or GS on RCL, decks 9 or 10, which are very quite. Does level 6 (assuming its deck\level six by the suite #) make a difference with noise as it looks like the entertainment deck is just below?

All feedback will be greatly appreciated. :)

Past Cruises:

2003 Serenade of the Seas – 5 Night Canada

2004 Voyager of the Seas – 9 Night Western Caribbean

2005 Jewel of the Seas – 12 Night Westbound Transatlantic

2006 Explorer of the Seas – 5 Night Bermuda

2006 Explorer of the Seas – 5 Night Bermuda

2007 Radiance of the Seas – 14 Night Hawaii Circle

2008 Explorer of the Seas – 12 Night Southern Caribbean

Future Cruises:

2009 Constellation – 14 Night Westbound Transatlantic

Your cabin is in a very central location. There are several Sky suites that have bigger balconies on 6. If 6131 or 6132 are available they have fantastic balconies. They are not totally covered and are open to the prevailing winds which you would encounter on the TA, but what a cabin!!! The other set of cabins with a little larger balcony are 6125 and 6126. 6145/6146 have a door and I can't remember if there is a window, but the 6146 seemed a little dark to me, perhaps it was the less than pleasant passengers who were in the cabin while we were next door.

The Martini Bar is a fairly quiet venue, particularly late in the evening. The Rendezvous Lounge is one deck lower and is busiest before and shortly after dinner. There is an atrium above the Rendezvous dance floor so sound does carry up to 5.

We have stayed on 6 and by the time we climbed the closest stairway, aft of the Martini Bar, you could not hear a thing.

I found this true on the other three Millie class ships I have sailed.

Take advantage of your location and try the Martini sampler. I don't drink hard liquor, but a sip of my DH's is a sailing tradition for us.

Enjoy your cruise.

• 1 month later...

Steve,

I agree with you. I just did not make myself clear and did not mean to imply that the balconies in 6125/26 are larger than 6131/32. They definitely are not.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Archived