ReBooking

seiffann

Hi all. I have paid for my cruise, and we are set to go. I found a cheaper price for the same cruise but with a balcony. How can I go about getting the cheaper price. By the way it is from a different TA. Is it worth cancelling and rebooking? :confused:

depends on how far off it is and how much penalty you have to pay I suppose. You can also simply tell your TA about the other deal, if they are a good TA, then I would think they will adjust your booking to keep your business. If not then that should be your answer anyway.

What kind of cheaper price? Is it someone discounting? Is it one of those deals where they give you OBC to book?

If you are past final payment cut off date, then it probably would cost you 50% or more to cancel.

If its a price drop then your TA can get the new price by calling Carnival. Thats why I asked what kind of better price. Check Carnival's price and see if its a actual price drop and call your TA.

That other TA could have a group and a special rate. If you've passed final payment, then you're likely in penalty. If you have to cancel with your TA and rebook, then it could cost you more than it would save. Your TA may or may not be able to get this deal, so you should certainly ask. If you made your final payment early and aren't in penalty, then you have more options.

Archived