Any interest in an CC Alaskan Cruise in 09?

MyImagination

Princess has a cruise that stops at Kodiak. It is like a 12 or 14 day, I cant remember. It also goes to Valdez. I was looking at it but couldnt convince anyone to go on to that long a cruise. I thought it sounded wonderful.

Glad you guys had a good cruise on the Spirit....we sailed on her on our Hawiian cruise. This is my favorite class of Carnival ship by far. For all of you thinking of doing this cruise you are in great shape cause Lezlee plans a great cruise. We have about 12 couples going with us Friends, neighbors and family. This is my gift for my parents 50th wedding anniversary I cant wait. I have heard so much about Alaska. Of course we have some private tours booked i will let you know how they go. :)

Hey Allen,

We were on the Spirit last week too. She's a great ship. It was our second sailing on the Spirit - the first was in 2001 Northbound Alaska. It was a gift cruise for my parents 50th too. They had never cruised before - and totally loved it. We all still talk about what a wonderful trip that was.

Hope you all have a great time. Happy 50th to your folks. :D

Hey Deb :)

Glad you guys had a nice cruise we plan on doing the Mex Riv. on the Splendor in 09 with Barb and Ed(trying to get Candy and Andy to join us) Maybe we can all do another Med cruise in the future once the Dollar get stronger.

I'm in the process of trying to put together an Alaskan group for 2009 now with various cruise friends and family we've traveled with before (most are people met on CC). I've been a group leader on a CC group in the Med and would be glad to try to put it all together if there is enough interest.

I've been looking at other cruise lines as well but so far, the itinerary that Carnival offers and the pricing may be the best thing going.

If you're interested in the summer 2009, please post. If there are enough, I'll ask Laura to get us some pricing.

Thats great..keep us posted.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone else might want to take over forming a Cruise Critic group. I was unable to get any response from them about putting this group together even though there was so much interest. :rolleyes:

I had so many in my party who were very anxious to book so I had to go ahead and get our group put together through a TA.

If anyone is interested in trying to put it together through CC, the group guidelines are at the top of the page. I didn't want anyone to be waiting on me at this point. :) Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Archived