Suite Location - your opinion please

IB4cruise

I am planning to book a suite on the Carnival Legend. I usually go with a cabin midship, but I am considering a suite on the back of the ship. What do you think? Is this a good idea? bad idea? Please share your perspective. I am considering a suite with the balcony that wraps slightly around the ship. One other option is the category 9A on the back which I understand has a wrap around balcony. Any help is appreciated. :)

I am planning to book a suite on the Carnival Legend. I usually go with a cabin midship, but I am considering a suite on the back of the ship. What do you think? Is this a good idea? bad idea? Please share your perspective. I am considering a suite with the balcony that wraps slightly around the ship. One other option is the category 9A on the back which I understand has a wrap around balcony. Any help is appreciated. :)

My DH and I are on the Miracle in June. We have cabin 4228 which is a Cat 11 wrap around aft balcony (boy that's a mouthful.) It's my first suite and my first aft cabin. I can give you more information after we return, but that might be too late.

From everything I've read on this board, people love the Aft cabins and have no problems. I'm hoping that this is true.

My husband and I just got off the Miracle at the end of March of this year and we were in 5266 (cat. 11, port side, wrap around balcony) - it was great! The Miracle and the Legend are basically the same ship. I had read that lots of people didn't like the two corner cabins on this deck (Upper) because they were just one big cabin (not divided sleeping & lounging areas), but for the two of us it was great. We had a nice sized bathroom with jetted tub and two sinks. Being at the aft portion of the ship was nice because it was very quiet. We couldn't have been more pleased. I think that you would really enjoy the suites on the aft corners no matter what deck you are on.:D

My husband and I just got off the Miracle at the end of March of this year and we were in 5266 (cat. 11, port side, wrap around balcony) - it was great! The Miracle and the Legend are basically the same ship. I had read that lots of people didn't like the two corner cabins on this deck (Upper) because they were just one big cabin (not divided sleeping & lounging areas), but for the two of us it was great. We had a nice sized bathroom with jetted tub and two sinks. Being at the aft portion of the ship was nice because it was very quiet. We couldn't have been more pleased. I think that you would really enjoy the suites on the aft corners no matter what deck you are on.:D

cjkumbaya,

I have that exact same cabin on the Legend in September. You are one of the first people to say that they liked it. Do you have any pictures to share, I'd love to see some. Was the balcony just too much for two people??

IMHO - Carnival should not sell Cat11s on deck 5 as Cat11s if they are not the exact (or close to) same as the other Cat11s on the ship.

Thanks

Mark

We had 7347 on the Pride (sister ship) and loved the huge balcony. On the itinerary we were on, they have to go fast so there was some vibration at full speed. Check the pics in my signature.

My DH and I are on the Miracle in June. We have cabin 4228 which is a Cat 11 wrap around aft balcony (boy that's a mouthful.) It's my first suite and my first aft cabin. I can give you more information after we return, but that might be too late.

From everything I've read on this board, people love the Aft cabins and have no problems. I'm hoping that this is true.

Thanks to those sharing information. I have decided to book the aft wrap around, and 4228 was open so I grabbed it. I would love to hear what you think when you get back. Also, please take some pictures. Thanks!!:)

Archived