We're on the Star!!

Stranger1

Wow, after having our vacation week change several times, we finally chose the week of Jan 2 only to find that the only cruise that met our needs was the Star Princess (but no balcony cabins were available). Just as I was about to get a mini suite (we didn't like the uncovered balcony), 3 balcony cabins on the BAJA deck became available...yeeee haaaaa! This will be our first cruise on Princess after sailing once each on Celebrity and RCCL, and we're really looking forward to it.

Hello:

Just off the caribbean princess shortened and changed cruise, hoping my experience was not typical of the princess experience as a whole, I must say we were quite disappointed and are not high maintenance cruisers.

That being said, to get the full benefit of our "credit" we must book with princess again, if not for the credit we would definately go back to celebrity in a heartbeat.

Any information on the star is appreciated, such as:

staff, attitude and service

do they actually call your room in the morning if you have requested continential breakfast at a certain time, celebrity does and princess said they do but never got a call.

how are the balcony cabins, considering emerald deck 728, mini?? had BB cat. and was disappointed in set up and size compared to equally or lower priced cabins on celebrity.

how is the food, caribbean was ok not great.

thanks for the info. here's hoping my last experience was as other passengers told me and not typical of princess.

thanks again

Archived