Discover Scuba - pick one

VTSnorkeler

Wanting to do discover Scuba this year, but not really sure where to do it. I'd rather not do it at St Thomas since we planned on going to St John that day. Has anyone tried Discover Scuba at any of the following, and if so what are your opinions?

St Marteen

St Lucia

Antigua

Thanks!

st marteen i would not dive at. antiqua do eli's eco tour. i have not dived st lucia but on the last cruise the several divers that did dive it said it was great.. st thomas has a nice easy discover diving i have done with my son several times . the vendor was underwater adventures - they handle the rcl ships

st marteen i would not dive at. antiqua do eli's eco tour. i have not dived st lucia but on the last cruise the several divers that did dive it said it was great.. st thomas has a nice easy discover diving i have done with my son several times . the vendor was underwater adventures - they handle the rcl ships

Can you comment further on the St Thomas dive experience. My wife wants to do the Discover Scuba in St Thomas through Coki Dive at Coki beach. How was your experience with Discover Scuba on St Thomas??

Archived