Dicscover Scuba - Antigua

VTSnorkeler

Wanting to do discover Scuba this year, but not really sure where to do it. I'd rather not do it at St Thomas since we planned on going to St John that day. Has anyone tried Discover Scuba at any of the following, and if so what are your opinions?

St Marteen

St Lucia

Antigua

Thanks!

I don't know much about diving, but I have also been researching which islands are best for scuba. (We are also going to St. Thomas, St. Martin, Antigua, & St. Lucia).

You might check out http://www.scubaboard.com The consensus seems to be that St. Thomas and St. Lucia have the best diving of those you mentioned. Seeing that you have plans for St. Thomas, perhaps you could look into some operators on St. Lucia. I have looked at Dive Fair Helen, Frogs, and Scuba St. Lucia--all of which seem to run top-notch facilities.

I don't know much about diving, but I have also been researching which islands are best for scuba. (We are also going to St. Thomas, St. Martin, Antigua, & St. Lucia).

You might check out www.scubaboard.com The consensus seems to be that St. Thomas and St. Lucia have the best diving of those you mentioned. Seeing that you have plans for St. Thomas, perhaps you could look into some operators on St. Lucia. I have looked at Dive Fair Helen, Frogs, and Scuba St. Lucia--all of which seem to run top-notch facilities.

Thanks for your reply, but I think we are going to scrap our plans for a beach day at Trunk Bay on St J in favor of a beach dive at Coki on St Thomas! Not finalized yet though...

Archived