Check your pricing

DeltaOne

I just got off the phone with NCL, the price for our Baltimore to Bermuda cruise in July was $100 pp lower than we paid. They adjusted the price and are emailing me a new invoice.

It pays to watch those prices!

They will keep reducing it as long as you make the call for the adjustment. They usually won't do the adjustment automatically without prompting. We usually book the lowest category room we are willing to stay in and go from there. If we are able to upgrade to a balcony or suite for next to nothing, we don't hesitate to call. This can be done post final payment but you usually won't get money back after final pay date. Have a great time! Think of what you can do with the extra dollars.

I've been eyeballing the NCL Dream cruise for a while and it finally dropped to a price I was comfortable with and I booked. Seems like the cruises in May to Bermuda don't fill up ships like the ones in the summer. I wonder if its just the school kids factor or if its the weather too?

Either way, if NCL does sell the Majesty and the Dream to that incredibly good navigation cruise line named Louis then I wonder just when they'll stop sailing the Majesty if they have to keep drastically cutting prices to fill her? I've never seen prices that low for a 7 day sailing only on that nightmare Carnival (and there's a reason why they're so cheap... they're a headache)!

Homeport cruising is good if it can fill a ship. Not so good if it's costing the cruise line revenue (NCL is already struggling as it is which is why Apollo got involved). :(

Archived