Baby Sitting?

kimstoess

This is from the Celebrity website:

Babysitting (Stateroom Services):

For a nominal fee of $8.00 per hour, for up to two children within the same family, parents can arrange for a private, in-cabin babysitter. Children have to be twelve (12) months old or older to be eligible for in-stateroom babysitting and there are to be not more than two children per babysitter. Babysitting services are available through the Cabin Services Desk onboard all Celebrity vessels. Parents are asked to make all private, in-cabin babysitting requests 24 hours in advance. Private, in-cabin babysitting is subject to personnel

I believe Disney also has in-cabin babysitting. But, I'm not sure the minimum age. I think it might be 6 months.

Disney does not have in cabin sitting. They have Flounder's Nursery. It is a pay per hour service for kids under 3. The service starts for kids as young as 12 weeks.

RCCL and Celebrity start at 1 year.

Here's a link to my blog that talks about the different programs for each

http://www.cruisingwithchildren.blogspot.com/

We are multiple time Celebrity passengers. I went to the Purser desk first thing upon boarding and lined up a babysitter. Albertina was great! My son was only three years old. She pretty much just watched him sleep but I can guarantee you I never worried about him.

Cheryl

Archived