Mother's Day at Sea!!!

Was just daydreaming of my cruise again!!!!

Just thinking about how wonderful it will be to spend Mothers Day literally not having to do anything.....:D

Will have to remind hubby when he takes kids shopping that not much room in suitcase, so maybe a little (jewellery)box about 5cm X 5cm would be the easiest present to bring along...:) :) :)

Of course I am only being realistic, I mean we won't have any spare room in our luggage....would we??? ;)

Do you think that would work???

Just a thought...I suppose I shouldn't be greedy.....

Catherine

Was just daydreaming of my cruise again!!!!

Just thinking about how wonderful it will be to spend Mothers Day literally not having to do anything.....:D

Will have to remind hubby when he takes kids shopping that not much room in suitcase, so maybe a little (jewellery)box about 5cm X 5cm would be the easiest present to bring along...:) :) :)

Of course I am only being realistic, I mean we won't have any spare room in our luggage....would we??? ;)

Do you think that would work???

Just a thought...I suppose I shouldn't be greedy.....

Catherine

hi catherine, why dont you take along an empty bag & you can fill it up with souveniors

on mothers day you could always order room service & have it in bed but that cost extra, maybe p&o may bend the rule for mothers & chuck in a freebie

bob

Hey Catherine,

I got an early Mothers Day/Birthday pressie already!. Came home from work last week and there was a lovely wrapped box and glass of wine on the coffee table waiting for me. Inside was a MacBook!. I am having fun with it:D .

See ya real soon,

Trish

Catherine, I would get hubby to organise a card and a mock up "gift voucher" for the duty free shop on board for the kids to give you ;) then you can spend mothers browsing the jewellry and perfumes!! and wear it that night:p

Chez

xx

Catherine, I would get hubby to organise a card and a mock up "gift voucher" for the duty free shop on board for the kids to give you ;) then you can spend mothers browsing the jewellry and perfumes!! and wear it that night:p

Chez

xx

Hmm, thanks Chez... That's given me an idea for Father's Day, which will be during the cruise with Mum & Dad in September. Guess I could also do the same in advance for Mum for Mother's Day!

well i did say to hubby that our Christmas trip will be our birthday, xmas and mother and fathers day present to each other , so i wonder if he will stick to that:(

Catherine that tiny tiny box sounds like a great idea and wont take up too much room at all;)

Yes she is a child substitute and she gives us each a present every day. :) It's a bit hard remembering these days when we have no family around and no kids.

My DW was not impressed by the present our little furry child substitute left for her yestersay morning.

Bestest pressie my children ever gave me for Mothers Day.... and i insisted they give the same every year.. was...........................P&Q....... priceless... lol cheers shiona

Oh, how many times have us mums asked just for that:) . Doesn't always happen though:rolleyes:

Archived