Adrian is #1

camreesmom

I had to post and let everyone know how wonderful a tour guide Adrian is. We cruised on the Rhapsody of the Seas 9/19-9/26/04 and spent our day in Cozumel with Adrian. Some friends that we were travelling with had used him in March and highly recommended him so we decided to try him out this time. Adrian met us at the port with a van. He took 4 couples this time which he said was the biggest group he had ever taken. Normally, I think he only takes 2 couples.

Anyway, we started out with a tour of the island and the neighborhoods. We stopped at a tortilla factory and got fresh corn tortillas. Yummy! We then went to the boat so we could go snorkeling. We went to two different locations for snorkeling and then got back in the van for a tour of the other side of the island. He even had margaritas and chilled melon slices and pineapple for us after we finished snorkeling. Then Adrian took us to Coconuts restaurant for some delicious mexican food and drinks.

I have to say that this is the best excursion that I have ever taken! I am not a swimmer but DH really wanted to go snorkeling. I have never in my life been in water over my head. Adrian was so patient with me and had me snorkeling like a pro. I can't even dog paddle but I was very comfortable in the water once Adrian showed me what to do. I know that I couldn't have done this if we would have been on a large excursion with a lot of people.

I would not hesitate to book another excursion with Adrian. That is a day I will never forget!

Julie

My sisters, mom, and I went with adrian on 9/25 and also had a great experience! It was very pleasant and worry free--He obviously loves his home and is very eager to share information and enjoys what he does!
I would recommend him without any reservation--it was a great day! lilli

• 2 weeks later...

Archived