Caribbean Princess Aft Balcony Question

Simru12

Hi All,

We currently have C753 (aft corner balcony) booked for our cruise on the CB next spring, and I've been told that it's a GREAT cabin for the first time choosing an aft balcony. I noticed this morning that B748 and B749 have both just opened up, hence the question.

Other than being one deck higher, is there any advantage choosing the Baja cabin over Caribe, or are the rooms exactly the same. Pictures and deckplans show the same, but I thought I would ask the experts.

Thanks

C752/53 vs B748/49 - rooms are exactly the same size/set-up. Balconies exactly the same/view etc.

Only difference - C752/53 are next door to full suites. For us, we like this over B748/49 as this seems to mean less noise from our next door neighbours from the cabin or on the balcony since the size of the suite/suite balcony is so large. I also wonder if the cabin steward is better for aft Caribe since he has 2 full suites to take care of in addition to the regular cabins he is assigned.

For us - first choice is always C752/53 with B748/49 as second choices.

Hi All,

We currently have C753 (aft corner balcony) booked for our cruise on the CB next spring, and I've been told that it's a GREAT cabin for the first time choosing an aft balcony. I noticed this morning that B748 and B749 have both just opened up, hence the question.

Other than being one deck higher, is there any advantage choosing the Baja cabin over Caribe, or are the rooms exactly the same. Pictures and deckplans show the same, but I thought I would ask the experts.

Thanks

Take C-753 it is excellent. :)

Take C-753 it is excellent. :)

I had this cabin on the CB in September...absolutely loved it. Very private, larger balcony, fantastic view off the stern. We traveled with two other couples, and we gathered on my balcony every night for pre-dinner drinks.

I would come in late and just hang on the rail watching the wake before going to bed.

Archived