Dining on the Legend?

farjar

We've never been on a Carnival cruise before. We like Norwegian's Freestyle dining very much and want to know if the Legend has anything similar. I gather there are two dinner seating times, but are there tables for two in the dining room or must you be seated with others? Does it cost extra for the "Supper Club"? Can you eat breakfast & lunch at your convenience? Any information would sincerely appreciated.

I can answer some of your questions.

No freestyle dining on Legend for dinner unless you do the buffet, pizza etc. In the dining room you have your assigned time.

There is a supper club but have never gone, I think it is $30 PP.

There was alot of tables for 2 in the dining room.

Breakfast is served daily in the dining room until a certain time...sorry can't remember...but it is earlier on port days. Breaky is also avail in the buffet again times are stated

Lunch I don't think was avail in the dining room on port days but is on sea days and it always avail in the buffet.

They also have pizza 24/7 and room service.

Hope some of that helps.

Kim

We've never been on a Carnival cruise before. We like Norwegian's Freestyle dining very much and want to know if the Legend has anything similar. I gather there are two dinner seating times, but are there tables for two in the dining room or must you be seated with others? Does it cost extra for the "Supper Club"? Can you eat breakfast & lunch at your convenience? Any information would sincerely appreciated.

No freestyle dining. Yes, two seatings 6:00 and 8:00 (or 8:15?)

Tables and booths for 4, I don't know about 2. We went to the diningroom when we got on the ship to see what are table assignment was. DH did not want to sit at a large table with others. They had us at a booth for 4 (myself, DH and DS). DH was happy. It was also near a window and the people at the table across from us we happened to know from our roll call so that worked out really nice. Supper Club is $30.00 per person, we did not do this. Breakfast (7:00-10:00)and lunch (11:00- 1:30) served in the dinning room and on the lido deck. I may be off a little on my times. Pizza, calzones, ice cream 24 hours:D I have a caper at home and if no one else can answer any of this I will try later.

Sea Day

6;00 am coffee and Danish Inicorn Cafe

7-10;30 am breakfast on lido

10:30 - noon Poolside breakfast

8-10 open setting Truffles dining room

Lunch

11-6 Grill lido deck

12-2:30 lido lunch

11am-11pm Deli

12-1:30 open sitting Truffles

Port Day

6;00 am coffee and Danish Inicorn Cafe