Tunis-Batouta Voyages

aujimw

Has anyone ever used Batouta Voyages for a tour of Tunis as a shore excursion? I've gotten a quote from them that seems like an interesting itinerary while we're in port, but I wanted to see if anyone had any first-hand experience with them.

Any other recommendations for tour guides in Tunis?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has anyone ever used Batouta Voyages for a tour of Tunis as a shore excursion? I've gotten a quote from them that seems like an interesting itinerary while we're in port, but I wanted to see if anyone had any first-hand experience with them.

Any other recommendations for tour guides in Tunis?

We are on the Noordam, stopping in Tunis on October 13, 2009.

We are looking for people who would be interested in a group tour with a private guide. I contacted a company who gave me the following information

Dear Mrs Graham,

Thanks very musch for contacting me regarding the requested 7hours tour in the region of Tunis Carthage Sidi Bousaid.

I could provide you with a private taylor made tour leading to tw major Unesco-listed world Heritage site the medina of Tunis and Carthage ,enjoy lunch and we could crone the program by strolling in the famous moorish andalousian styled city of Sidi Bousaid.

I would engage a mini -Van or Mini- Bus transporter , a new A/C transporter and a professional Driver to exprience a memorable journey with us.

TThe visit would include folowing attractions and activities:

-Carthage:

1: Visit of the anciant Metropole ,the Punic city 814 B.C situated at the Byrsa-Hill

2. Visit of the Roman Malaga Cisterns

3.The Tophet in Carthage

4. The Punic Harbours

-Sidi Bousaid

A guided tour through the andalousian styled city and the visit of the Dar Annabi Museum

where you have a direct access to one of the best exmples of andalousian architecture.There we will be invited to admire the defferent departments and to enjoy a mint-tea.

-Lunch in a good restaurant

- We would move to Tunis and stroll in its streets and markets.You will retrace the center of Power the siege of Prime Minister in La Kasbah area .

Right now the Bardo Museum is under renovation (I don't know right now if we will be able to visit this National museum )

Thanks for your request

Price Per person including all mentioned services 90 Canadian Dollars per Pax.

Price includes:

Entrance fees for al sites and attraction as per itinerary

an A/C new Transporter at total disposition for the day

Honorary of a Professional National licensed guide

Lunch Salad or soup- Main Meal- Desert

Photo ticket in sites

Not included seperate tips for tour guide and driver if totally satisfied with services

Please feel free to contact me at any time and I will answer within the next 24 hours

Yours Truly,

Ben Khoud Taha

National profesional tour guide

License N:1663

Manager Travel agency:Tunisia Discoveries license N:61

Telefax:0021673371620

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
We are going to be in Tunis in November (12th) as well on the Oceania Regatta and are looking for a reputable tour guide. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

We had a Great tour guide in Tunis, ( Licenced Tour Guide ) with excellent English and knowledge about History , visited Carthage, sidi Bou said and The Medina and we added the Bardo Museum. if you ever need a tour guide in Tunis , I would highly recommend Mr Noureddine Boukari.

you can contact him for more info : Boukari.noureddine@wanadoo.tn

Hi,

We had a Great tour guide in Tunis, ( Licenced Tour Guide ) with excellent English and knowledge about History , visited Carthage, sidi Bou said and The Medina and we added the Bardo Museum. if you ever need a tour guide in Tunis , I would highly recommend Mr Noureddine Boukari.

you can contact him for more info : Boukari.noureddine@wanadoo.tn

Here is the webste for the above:

http://www.batouta.com/site/en/la-goulette-port.129.html

Great price for private tour. We will be taking the tour of Carthage, Sidi Bou Said & Medina (6hours) on 18SEP.

Archived