Confused, Please Help!

Ya Ya Cruiser

We are heading to St.Martin in January - I was reading about Divi Bay and Little Divi on these boards - sounds perfect. However I also followed some links to sights listing all the beaches on St. Martin and neither of these was listed - do they go by another name? There were many beaches listed and they all looked lovely, but I would really like to make sure we know what we're asking for when taking a cab.

Any clarification anyone can provide would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Ya Ya

We are heading to St.Martin in January - I was reading about Divi Bay and Little Divi on these boards - sounds perfect. However I also followed some links to sights listing all the beaches on St. Martin and neither of these was listed - do they go by another name? There were many beaches listed and they all looked lovely, but I would really like to make sure we know what we're asking for when taking a cab.

Cheers,

Ya Ya

You're talking about Little Divi resort in Little Bay. Here is the map of the island sxmmap2.jpg

Cheers,

Ya Ya

You want to tell the taxi you are going to LittleDivi Resort. The beach is behind it. Enjoy. :)

Archived