Celebrity doing some interesting Southern Caribbean Routes

I wish RCI would offer something along these lines.

Check out the link and scroll to the bottom to the 13/14 night round trip cruises from Miami.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/search/linkSearchResult.do;jsessionid=0000NK1EWuWuLU5dCSUhBOeJ4Ha:12hdbcuh7?showSailings=CSO&sortBy=&date=200804&dest=CARIB&port=MIA&portOfCall=&ship=ANY&price=ANY&duration=ANY&pager_offset=10

I thought they looked very interesting. I long for a southern route from RCI from Florida that is round trip. Enough of SAN JUAN already :(

Do you think the prices are reasonable? What are verandas - just balconies?

I wish RCI would offer something along these lines.

Enough of SAN JUAN already :(

Do you think the prices are reasonable? What are verandas - just balconies?

OK - I give up. Nice text of the destinations - but anytime I spend 5 minutes and can't even find a view and details of the ships - I give the sight a 9 on the lame scale...

That said, please someone prove me wrong - I click the celebrity logo, go to main page - and where are the ships???

OK - I give up. Nice text of the destinations - but anytime I spend 5 minutes and can't even find a view and details of the ships - I give the sight a 9 on the lame scale...

That said, please someone prove me wrong - I click the celebrity logo, go to main page - and where are the ships???

???

Click on "Show More Info" next to the sailings then select SHIPS.

Just like you would on RCI webpage to get more information.

How does it work with your RCI points and Celebrity? I have 7 pts on RCI, so would I get anything on Celebrity, and would it transfer at all? Thanks!!! I agree, I have had enough of San Juan and am really not interested in sailing out of there if at all possible nor in going there for a port day. I have nothing against it. But it costs us an arm and a leg to get there. And when we have been there for a port stop, the times that they have it scheduled are ridiculous (2 pm - 10pm). Hello, I'd like to have my dinner onboard!! And that is almost impossible to do when they don't get into port until 3:15pm! Anymore, we just consider it a day to spend on the ship.

How does it work with your RCI points and Celebrity? I have 7 pts on RCI, so would I get anything on Celebrity, and would it transfer at all? Thanks!!! I agree, I have had enough of San Juan and am really not interested in sailing out of there if at all possible nor in going there for a port day. I have nothing against it. But it costs us an arm and a leg to get there. And when we have been there for a port stop, the times that they have it scheduled are ridiculous (2 pm - 10pm). Hello, I'd like to have my dinner onboard!! And that is almost impossible to do when they don't get into port until 3:15pm! Anymore, we just consider it a day to spend on the ship.

Your status on RCI as a C&A member tranfers from RCI to Celebrity but you can't rack up credits on one line and transfer them to another. So, unless you keep cruising Celebrity, it won't do you anything.

For me, honestly, I'd rather lose the credits, sail Celebrity, and spend the extra money that would have gone towards flights towards more days on the ship :)

Has anyone actually done either of these runs on celebrity? I wonder if anyone would care to share if they had. I'm not really familiar with Celebrity.

Do they have anything interesting to do on board?

[btw can I just say that I can't believe my countdown clock says 10 days....am I dreaming?? I feel so lucky to be able to cruise:o ]

Archived