diamond member

deedon

Congratulations! It's nice and you will enjoy it. Basically, the lounge is open in the morning with pastries and cappucino, expresso, etc. In the afternoon around 5-5:30 the lounge is open and they have hot canapes and snacks, wine, beer, liquor with mixers. It is open for several hours, about 3-3 1/2 hrs. The concierge can help you with reservations at Chops or Porto Fino, has extra luggage tags and tickets to the ice shows on the ships that have them. He is very helpful and is kind of your "agent" (can't find the correct word ) and will do his or her best to help you if you need something special. I believe you can also get early tender tickets from him but we've never used them. You will also have a special departure room with continental breakfast. Lots of nice things go along with this loyalty package.

Soft drinks are available and I think orange juice, tomato juice.

Also in the morning there is Bread and English muffins available and a toaster.

You can get into the Concierge Lounge any time of day by using your key, but the concierge himself or herself is only there at certain times.

Enjoy!

You can get into the Concierge Lounge any time of day by using your key, but the concierge himself or herself is only there at certain times.

Enjoy!

DW did enjoy having access to the cappucino/espresso machine even when the lounge was not staffed. I booked a stateroom as near to the CL as I could get for last cruise and for the next one we'll be on with a CL.

Also bagels and lox in the CL was a nice breakfast item available both when we were on Radiance and on Mariner. Children must be accompanied at all times in the CL, and are not allowed at all in the evenings, 5-8:30, when the liquor is out, but even on that last point the concierge told us we could bring in DS for a coke and the hot appetizers in the evening after we'd taken him a few wings & such on a napkin the first couple nights--but that was a cruise that was extremely low on diamond members or above (I think concierge said only 39) and the lounge was never, ever full that week, and DS did sit quietly w/ us and didn't go near the alcohol, though the bar tender did joke with him and ask if he'd like a beer when he took a drink order--then made him a shirley temple.

i will be cruising soon for the first time as diamond member, what benefits can i expect, I understand i can access a conciearge lounge, what is on offer in there[/quote

Some ships do not have conciearge lounges.

Do a search on concierge lounge and you should find a list of ships which have the lounge. It is a much-discussed topic

Judy

Archived