Crusing Fantasy have some questions

sheshe512004

Some in our party will be cruising for the first time, some past cruisers. Do they allow family members to attend past cruiser's party if they are with a past cruiser?

Can you tell me if there are irons on each deck for use?

We also are traveling with diabetics. In dining rooms do they have splenda or equal sweetners?

Thanks for your help.

Past guest party is that, a party for the past guests. it only lasts about 30-45 minutes, so the others in your party can just hang out elsewhere. This is a topic that is much talked about, and most people are adament about it. The past guest will receive an invitation to the party...it must be given at the door. It is always bad manners, in any situation, to bring uninvited guests to a party. That being said, I am sure others will have some comments on this.

I do not think there is a laundry room on every deck, usually every other. The irons are there. Make sure you check the heat on it, I've heard that they can get quite hot, and perhaps scorch the material if you are not careful. I usually hang a garment in the bathroom while I take a shower, and it helps.

I do believe that they do have some blue and pink packets of artificial sweetner...but to be on the safe side, you might want to bring some of your own, if you prefer a particular brand.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived