Need some info on a AF Mini Suite... PLEASE

JuniorCruiser

Thinking about booking a mini suite on the Dawn and was wondering the differences between the BA balcony and the Mini suite. How big are the bathrooms? How much bigger are the rooms? Is there more space for storing stuff ? etc. Thank You for any replies.

~~Debbie~~

The AF mini-suites are the same width as the BA cabins. The AF are a little longer having a three seat sofa next to the balcony door as compared to a 2 seat sofa in the same location in the BA cabin. The balconies are the same width but the AF mini-suite is slightly deeper from the door to the rail. You get conciege service in the mini-suite if that is important to you. I believe the bathrooms are similar.

The AF bathrooms had a bathtub if that is important to you and a hall way to you actual room and sitting area.We loved it.But we went in to a BA and liked that too.I never saw our concierge, by the way and booked our dinners myself.

Hmmm...:rolleyes:

We changed our BA to an AF mini suite awhile ago for our 1/30/05 cruise. I'm thinking perhaps it may not be worth all that extra money for a tub and an extra seat on the sofa. I hear the concierge service is nothing to write home about either. You would think they'd at least give the mini suites a large TV and a VCR for all that extra money. :rolleyes:

We had a mini suite on Carnival Legend and had 2 large TV's and 2 VCR's plus a mini bar and a jacuzzi tub...all for less money then we are paying on NCL. We are doing NCL this year for the freestyle and the intineary mostly otherwise we would have booked Carnival again.

Archived