Price change for Romance Package?

I just recived our cruise docs today and noticed that the price in the catalog for the Classic Romance Pacage is only $100. I paid $125.00. I just checked back on my cc statement and yep, a charge for $125. Has this happened to anyone else? Do I get a refund for the differance?

It can go the other way--at least on NCL. Someone was complaining in a review that they had pre-booked a tour on-line. Had a confirmation letter with a price on it. When they got on the ship, they were charged more on their account. When they showed them their confirmation with the price, NCL basically said "tough Twinkies" that is what we are charging now. But then that is NCL that would charge you for the chair you were sitting in if they could figure out how (lol).

Tucker in Texas

Not Unless YOU Ask!!

You're right on as usual Charlie. See you next week in San Diego or if not there on the Radiance in Ensenada.

We now have 16 on our private transfer shuttle to Ensenada at $55 per couple. Sure beats the $180 per couple RC is charging. The differences sure would buy a lot of margaritas. We have room for at least six more and your hotel is very close to our pick up at the San Diego Pier. Are you sure you don't want to go with us? Five Star is very experienced in doing this. You have my email address in case you change your mind. I figured I would just tempt you a little with this or is it a good thing to offer temptation to a minister. Ha Ha

Archived