Celebrity VISA Card

charlielinda

Today when I called Captains Club guest services there was a choice for redemption for Celebrity Rewards. I asked about this and was told that in the very near future (2 weeks) we will be able to get a MNBA visa card tied to Celebrity. I was told that all points spent on a Celebrity product was double the points. I don't know what the rewards would be. I'm sailing a week from Friday, and was told you may be able to sign up on board. I'm checking to see if I can sign up now.

Has anyone heard anything about this?

:)

I know they were testing the brochure for the card - several past passengers including myself were asked to give their opinions. I really wish they would have brought it out a bit ago as we have to pay for our daughter's wedding this Sat. and the points would have been nice to earn.

It would be nice if we had a single card for Celebrity & Royal Carribean. Celebrity is always my first choice, but I'm building points rapidly for a free Royal Carribean cruise. I guess I'll have to trash my Royal Carribean Visa once I get enough points for that free cruise and then switch to a Celebrity Credit Card.

I looked up Royal Caribbean's card on their website yesterday and was disappointed with the rewards choices. We tend to take 10-14 day cruises. The free cruises and upgrades were for 4-7 day cruises. Hope Celebrity's card will be different.

Archived