Vacation is over, and xpcdoojk is back. hee hee

[quote name='hstrybuf']The meal itself was quite an experience, and I was just reading about it! PB&J can't hold a candle to that![/QUOTE]
I am pretty sure that I am the only person reading that thread that understands you are not talking about a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. Although my KC friends confused the heck out of me several years ago, referring to pb&j.....

jc

I have eaten at 2 or 3 PB&J's and my KC friends love them. I figured you had been to some of them, Deb. :D Sorry, I figured wrong. :p

Liz, I am seeing that obnoxious Realtini cruise in your signature, like I do on #2's, are you by chance going on the the Realtini cruise? Inquiring minds and all.

jc

I am surprised by Liz, jc. I was under the impression that she had a very bad cruise experience on RCL the last time.
I do remember her saying she got very poor service and awful food.
Guess she is giving it another try.
We will have to wait for her to tell us what changed her mind.
Maybe being on the same cruise as #2???

celtic

I know that being on a cruise with #2 would probably change my mind about a lot of things! :p :D In fact if we don't stop talking about it I am going to start having waking nightmares in my mind while I am at work!:D

jc

Deb, we are going to be at the Rapheal on October 30, but we won't be eating at a PB & J. My buddy is dragging me to a silly football game, where the Chiefs will find another way to lose.

The Mom in me thought PB&J was Peanut Butter and Jelly Otter. Only those with kids will get that one. Ok, who is #2? All the codespeak here is making me dizzy. Maybe I should quit for the day & go home!

JC, I know this is a lot lower caliber wine than you are used to, but have you ever went up to Hermann? That can be a fun weekend sort of place.

p.s. I'm losing bad on our football pool. I picked both the chiefs and the rams....thought Dick Vermiel could pull it out of his hat, but so far, no dice. :mad:

Oh well, GO CARDS!

#2 is nosnowbunny, or Beth. I call her that because she is an O (more code speak) and there is another Beth who is also an O, and I just call her #2. We go to Missouri wine country fairly often, at least one time a year. I love Hermann, but we usually go to Augusta and combine it with a MINI Cooper service trip(my dealer is in St Louis) or a Cardinals or a Rams game or a Blues game(remember when we used to have a hockey season). We have met a wonderful couple that have a B&B in Augusta and we take our bikes and ride on the Katy trail.

jc

[quote name='Elizanessie']Yes jc I am delighted to say I will be meeting #2 next year.I cant explain just how happy I am to have another cruise booked and getting to actually meet some of the great folks from these boards.

Why dont you join us.

Liz[/QUOTE]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Gee, that's great!! It's alway fun to be able to hang out on a cruise with friends from this board. If I didn't already have another one booked, I be tempted to come along on this one, that is if it's not just for the girls.:D [/color][/size][/font][/i][i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]Stretch[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Thank you for the offer #2, but my financial obligations have already be predetermined for 2005. That was very nice of you to offer though. But you know what they say, too many wines will spoil the chef (or something like that).[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]StretchO[img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_4_118.gif[/img][/color][/size][/font][/i]

This has been a great thread in my [b]O[/b]pinion. Thanks, jc, if I can't go yet, this was sure a nice trip! ;) and, I am convinced that for my first trip to Europe, I will go on a cruiseship -- otherwise, too much for little [b]O[/b]le me :eek:

No[b]O[/b], we don't want to lose the thread.

[quote name='xpcdoojk']
Liz, I am seeing that obnoxious Realtini cruise in your signature, like I do on #2's, are you by chance going on the the Realtini cruise? Inquiring minds and all.
jc[/QUOTE]
jc,
You just never know who one will get to finally meet on this cruise !:rolleyes:

Wallie, I am afraid that the Realtini cruise would resemble a clud meeting, and I would have to use a Newt for bait while fishing from #2's aft cabin.

My highly limited vacation time is already spoken for with a South American cruise on HAL.

jc

Archived