Coupon Book

hatchetjack5

I got 2 of them in the mail today from the TA. They are a joke...IMO. For example, there is one for a free bottle of wine if you buy 4 bottles, free plate of chocolates if you purchase a $45 or higher bottle of champagne, and so on. With most of them you have to make a substantial purchase to get something.

The only one useful to me is 10% off a spa treatment, only on port days and only certain treatments qualify.

I think the coupon books are a big hoax.

I got 2 of them in the mail today from the TA. They are a joke...IMO. For example, there is one for a free bottle of wine if you buy 4 bottles, free plate of chocolates if you purchase a $45 or higher bottle of champagne, and so on. With most of them you have to make a substantial purchase to get something.

The only one useful to me is 10% off a spa treatment, only on port days and only certain treatments qualify.

The spa has specials on port days !

This is whats included in the coupon book:

Here is a list of the coupons that are included:

• Pre-order 4 bottles of wine and receive the 5th bottle free.
  • Receive 15% discount on a set of etched Flute Glasses with the purchase of any sparkling wine.
  • Buy one bottle of wine and receive 10% off a second bottle.
  • Receive a 10% discount on any memory box from the formalities shop.
  • Receive a complimentary plate of Chocolate Delights with the purchase of a $45 or higher bottle of champagne for stateroom delivery.
  • Purchase a smoothie and receive a second smoothie free.
  • Receive a free Carnival "hurricane" souvenir glass with the purchase of any frozen drink.
  • Receie an Ultra Premium "Ketel One" Martini for the price of a regular martini.
  • Receive a complimentary $5 "Free Play" chip.
  • Purchase an entry into any Ocean Players Club tournament and receive a 2nd tournament entry free.
  • Receive a Grande Coffee for the price of a Tall Coffee.
  • Receive a 15% discount towards the purchase of a "Towel Creations with Freddy" book.
  • Receive 20% off Le Therapie Hydralift Facial or Elemis Stone Therapy while ship is in port.
  • Choose either Ionithermie or Aromaspa Ocean Wrap for $99 while ship is in port.
  • Print your own film or media card on board and receive a free 2nd set of prints.
  • Receive 10 minutes free with purchase of time plan #1 or 5 minutes free with purchase of time plan #2.
  • Purchase any photo and receive a free 5x7 photo of the ship or the ship's interior.

Certain restrictions apply such as "subject to availability" and "discounts can not be combined with other promotions".

If you have one you don't want, I would love to have it! I would be glad to pay the postage to anyone that has a spare they aren't using. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary on our cruise in September and some of these coupons would be used.

email me at vidimom64@yahoo.com

Thank you!

We would 've had 2 of those books p/p but that was the TA's big selling point, after booking then finding out what was in the book i shopped around and found another TA who got me the same cat room for 400 less, i am happier saving 400 then having 4 of those books.

I agree.

We are going on a 12 day, so we can certainly go through 5 bottles of wine. The coupon says you get the fifth one free when you preorder. How do we preorder? It doesn't mean doing it online. Do we do it the first night at dinner? Thanks for any info.

Archived