Nassau Beach Hotel closed - Where is Atlantean Age Spa now?

JennKach

I was looking into spas and massages in Nassau and came across the Atlantean Age, which is supposed to be located in the Nassau Beach Hotel. I thought this would be perfect since we planned to do the Wyndham/Sheraton bracelet thing and the spa would be next door. I saw in a thread though that the Nassau Beach Hotel is closed! It makes sense now that I couldn't get any info about the hotel through the usual internet searches, and even though the hotel booking sites still list it, there are "no rooms available" for any nights I tried.

Does anyone know where the Atlantean Age spa is now, or do they even still exist? I emailed them but haven't gotten a reply yet.

Is there any other place near the Wyndham/Sheraton with reasonably priced massages? We'll have a family group of 8 hanging out together so I don't want to have to go too far from them. I don't really want one on the beach. I'll be hot and sweaty enough in the sun and the thought of warm hands and oil added in doesn't really appeal to me!

Well I got an email back and they do not have a new location. For right now, they are doing spa treatments at the client's location, which won't work for me since I don't have a location - just a beach visit.

Apparently the Wyndham has a spa so I emailed them for a menu and prices.

Well I got an email back and they do not have a new location. For right now, they are doing spa treatments at the client's location, which won't work for me since I don't have a location - just a beach visit.

Apparently the Wyndham has a spa so I emailed them for a menu and prices.

I was going to say use the spa at the Wyndham.

Archived