duty free on b2b

m steve

Do they deliver your duty free liquor on the last day of the first leg or is it held until the final day of the cruise?

I was hoping you would get an answer as we are looking at a Grand Voyage of 68 days which is a B2B-B2B-B2B -- While we are not heavy drinkers and do not drink at home, we do like to have one before dinner when we cruise.

Ray

We completed a B2B on the Maasdam last January & liquor purchased during the first half was delivered on the final night, as if we were departing;----- so we used it on the second segment, (in case it went bad !! :eek: :rolleyes:

Our liquor was not purchased on-ship though, it was purchased on the islands, and turned in when we returned to the ship; but I believe the liquor purchased on board is treated exactly the same.

Have a great trip!

They bring everyone's liquor on the last night of the cruise. If you are b-to-b you will have it for the second segment.

Good idea, Bear........ you never know but that liquor could have soiled by the time you go home. :D What a waste that would have been. :)

Sail -- Yes, indeed !!! I'm glad that I thought that one through, early, (very early), in the second segment of the B-2-B. :p

I saw in the 'Roll Call' board that you and your DH were considering the "Voyage of the Good Nuts" on the Noordam, next January. DW & I decided that we would branch out from only sailing on 'your' Maasdam, and take this cruise along with the one preceding it ! :D It would've been nice to meet you both; I hope you'll reconsider !! :)

Good Health & Happy sailing with smooth seas !!

Bear......I'd very much like to meet you and would have enjoyed the Good Nuts cruise I'm sure. Unfortunately, it is not to be. We are booked for December on 'My" :) Maasdam. DH couldn't get away January. Destiny is mucking up so many of my cruising plans lately!!! :( First we missed Maasdam two weeks ago because of my surgery, now can't go to Europe and Noordam in January isn't possible. Hopefully, that streak is now over and 'life' won't get in the way of our cruising in the future!

'Sail' -- Sorry to hear abot your surgery --- good luck, and have a speedy recovery; I'm sure that we will get a chance to meet on another cruise !! :)

I hope this recuperation won't interfere with your watching 'Our' Red Sox !! :D

Excuse me for hijacking this thread!!

My apologies for hijacking also.

Thanks, Bear.

We're set to cruise "MY" :) Maasdam back-to-back this August for our usual Canada/New England and will return to her December so everything is getting back to normal. I just couldn't do the rigorous transatlantic and European touring etc quite yet.

I look forward to when we meet.....hopefully on the beautiful Maasdam SOON!

Archived