Iamsailing

I know this is a bit crazy,But my wife and i are planning our Ruby Wedding in June 2010. We would love sail with Silversea again as our last couple of cruises have been great.

Any idea when these any dates will be published, I'm thinking it might be the same destinations as this year as they seem to go alturnitive years

Many thanks

You won't get 2010 itineraries until the end of 2008. Just last December, we were given photocopied 2009 itineraries towards the end of our voyage around 20th December, and we were told it was hot off the press. Then a couple of days after, it appreared on the Silversea website. Even now, they have not sent the "calendar" book to us yet!

• 2 weeks later...

Look at the 2009 schedules and where the ships are at the end of the year is a pretty good indicator of where they will start the year...That is how we figured out our winter trip for 09 in South Africa and the Indian Ocean. Hope this helps.

I can tell you that SS have anounced The Whisper will be permanatley located in the Australasia region in 2010.

And the new Silver Spirit will be on a World Cruise for the first 4 months of 2010.

The PA will be doing Antarctic cruising until early March and 5 months in the South Pacific/Asia,, but just not to sure when.

I have no idea about the Cloud, Wind and Shadow.

Hope this helps.

And the new Silver Spirit will be on a World Cruise for the first 4 months of 2010.
If as DebbieH103 has told us, this just finished 2008 Silver Shadow world cruise has only 100+ world cruisers, why would they send the new largest 540 capacity ship on that route?

It will be nice if the new Spirit has more variety of restaurants though, especially for odysseys. Imagine your eating similar styled food for 100+ days in a row, however good that food is!

There were 212 on our segment, and most of the segments were full, it was just this crossing segment that was not since a lot of Europeans got of in Portugal and even some Americans that did not want to do the crossing. As long as you were in the maximum number of days in the top tier for the world cruise, you got all the amenities, so it was possible to lop off that segment without really losing anything.

Many are waiting for the Spirit, and I am sure at least some of the segments will sell out immediately. With more restaurants, almost guarantee of Fernando on the cruise and a two year gap, I think they are expecting a good turnout.

I'm anxious to see what they do with Shadow, Cloud and Wind. They need to get busy marketing all this stuff to fill it.

Archived