East or West?? Need help!!

JaniceC

I am planning on taking my 18 year old son on his first cruise next summer. I have been on the Eastern Caribbean twice and loved it both times and have never been on the Western side. I know I will enjoy either so I'd like to make it special for him. Any ideas on which he would enjoy more? He is active and athletic. All replies appreciated. Thanks

Without knowing which ports you'll be visiting, it's hard to recommend. However, I would think an active teen would enjoy the Western ports. There are so many opportunities to snorkel/dive at these ports, as well as to drive around the island (Grand Cayman is a great drive and dive island).
When you get on ship, I would direct my teen to the shore excursions desk and let him discuss his wants/needs with them and then plan from there.

Becki

I have taken my four sons to the eastern and western. They definitely liked the western better. Favorite was the stingray/snorkle tour with Nativeway in Grand Cayman. Most western itineraries include GC. Id be happy to help you choose, feel free to email me.
Cheri

Archived