Miami Radisson - free parking?

We are leaving on the Liberty of the Seas in less than a month we are trying to find a place to stay the night before we leave. Someone told my husband that they just got back from a cruise out of Miami, and that they stayed at the Radisson and were able to leave their car there and basically park for free for the duration of the cruise. Does anyone know if this is true? We will be driving down in two cars and parking at the port will cost us $140 per car, so if we can park at the Radisson for free, we would much rather stay there. Has anyone heard of this before? I did a search of the boards and I don't see anything about this.

Which Radisson are you staying at? We stayed at the Radisson on Biscayne Bvd. last year. That is no longer a Radisson, it has been sold. In March of '07 it cost us $30 (I think) to park overnight.

That's the problem...I can't find a listing for a Radisson in Miami and this woman told my husband that she just stayed there last month! He must have misunderstood her. So does anyone know if there is a place that we can stay in Miami that lets us park for free (or less than $20 a day) if we stay there?

La Quinta on Le June, free parking, free cont breakfast, free shuttle to port!! Need a cab to get you back to the hotel to get your car!!

http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/propertyProfile.do?ident=LQ4040&propId=4040

This La Quinta sounds like the best of the bunch (up to 14 days free parking), it's called their 'Stay & Go' rate.

Here are a few other hotels (all, including the La Quinta, are near the Miami Airport) that offer free parking: Hyatt's Summerfield Suites (their shuttle to the port is $25 for two), Marriott's Springhill Suites Miami South, and Marriott's Fairfield Inn Miami Airport West/Doral Area.

Btw, parksleepfly.com has listings, but nothing under the 'Cruiseport Hotel & Parking', just under 'Hotel & Parking'.

Archived