Coach Outlet

Hum12u

Has anyone been to the Coach Outlet in San Juan recently? I'm hoping to find one of the patchwork purses I keep seeing on ebay and wondering if they have been seen in the outlet recently. My cruise leaves May 10 so its coming up soon and I can't wait.

Hasn't anyone been to the coach outlet recently? I just wanted to get some idea of what they have to offer so I can plan on how much money to take with me. Do they take credit cards? Any information would be appreciated. I'm sure others would like to know also since there have been so many reading this thread.

Hi There,

I have not been to the Outlet as yet..hwoever if you perform a search you will see a listing of all the posts that include feedback on the Coach Outlet and there has been quite a few posts about this location.

Happy searching

V

I've been to the Coach outlet two times and used my credit card both times. I would like to tell you that I recall the merchandise, but I was on a mission looking for my own items. It is a lovely shop with helpful service. Have fun.

• 5 weeks later...

I was there last week and thought they had some great values. Be sure to look for the shelves that are marked "additional 20%, additional 40%, etc." at the top of the shelves. Those have additional discounts on the already marked down prices. I bought a bag marked with the original price of $279 for $89.

Are the prices at the Coach outlet in OSJ better than the prices at the outlets on the mainland?

I talked to the manager at the outlet store here and he said the prices will be the same in SJ and they were a month ago.

Archived